- Rosh Aglianico Campania IGT 2007 Feudi of San Gregorio in Sorbo Serpico (www.feudi.it)
- Fiano di Avellino Maryam 2007 - Feudi of San Gregorio in Sorbo Serpico (www.feudi.it)
- Piccola Gerusalemme 2006 Toscana Rosso Igt of the co-operative of Pitigliano (www.cantinadipitigliano.it)
- White Wine Trebbiano Igt Lazio 2003 of the Sant'Andrea Winery (www.cantinasantandrea.it)
- Vineyards of Terracina Bianco Moscato IGT Lazio of the Sant'Andrea Winery (www.cantinasantandrea.it)
- Vineyards of Terracina Sparkling White Sweet 750 ml. I.G.T. Lazio Sant'Andrea Winery (www.cantinasantandrea.it)
- Pinot Grigio 2003 of Araldica wines Piemontesi (www.araldicavini.com)
- Asti Spumante DOCG Araldica wines Piemontesi (www.araldicavini.com)
- Batasiolo Barolo 1999 and Batasiolo Barolo 2000 (www.batasiolo.com)
- Rosso di Montalcino 2004 from Fattoria Scopone (www.winescopone.com)
The kosher wine in Italy
The kosher wine has been designed and produced only by observant Jews. A kosher wine is the wine list in the relationship wine and religion in Judaism. Here are a few bottles!
The kosher wine has been designed and produced only by observant Jews; any intervention by a third party would jeopardize the entire production of wine. Each stage of production, from crushing to bottling, is entrusted only to Jew staff. The rabbinical authorities, who shall certify the suitability of the stages of processing and the bottled product, attests the validity of kosher wine in three separate tracks: the label, the back label and the cork with the sign of recognition (or mark of the Rabbinate in question). The report wine and religion in Judaism is very important because an observant Jew kosher can drink wine only if was made according to the sacred methods of kashrut, or religious precepts of the Old Testament on food and wine. Apart from these discussions on the anthropology of food, in Italy you can find this kosher wine and ItaliaSquisita has not miss the opportunity to search and investigate. Here is the kosher wine in Italy.