Craft beer? The 10 essentials from Piedmont
The brewery Baladin Teo Musso is just one example: the craft beer from Piedmont is giving a lesson. Here are the top 10.
The brewery Baladin Teo Musso is just one example: the craft beer from Piedmont is giving a lesson. For almost a decade the cultured of excellence beer is sweeping the gourmet tastes of the Boot. Chef, amateurs, bloggers and all those who were previously satisfied with a simple and refreshing drink, now are trying to enjoy the new beer pearls in circulation. For this ItaliaSquisita has asked BirraZen (his blog here) to compile a list of "10 essentials of Piedmont". The craft beer in Piedmont reserve very good bottles: those who want a ride in Vallonia or in Flanders in Belgium in search of goodies know that in Italy, between Cuneo and Turin, the surprises are not missing! Good beer route therefore, between craft beer tastings and wild places of Piedmont.
- - Beer Pausa Café Martina, in Saluzzo Cuneo (http://www.pausacafe.org/birra_pausacafe.html)
- - Citabiunda Sensuale at Neive in Cuneo (www.birrificiocitabiunda.it)
- - Baladin Elixir in Piozzo in Cuneo (www.baladin.it)
- - Troll Shangrila, in Vernante in Cuneo (www.birratroll.it)
- - Troll Dau ', in Vernante in Cuneo (www.birratroll.it)
- - San Paolo Ipé, Turin (www.birrificiosanpaolo.it)
- - Grado Plato Chocarrubica, in Turin in Chieri (www.gradoplato.it)
- - LoverBeer Papessa in Marentino in Turin (www.loverbeer.com)
- - Montegioco Quarta Runa at Montegioco in Alessandrino (www.birrificiomontegioco.com)
- - Baladin Xyauyù (Fumé), in Piozzo in Cuneo (www.baladin.it)