Craft beer? An itinerary in Tuscany
The craft beer in Tuscany is a very interesting fact. Here are the best craft brewers, from Florence to Maremma, presented by Pinta Medicea.
After speaking of the best craft beer in Piedmont and having described the most interesting craft brewers of Rome and its surroundings, ItaliaSquisita asked Pinta Medici of Florence (Cultural Association homebrewers and craft and quality beer lovers) to give us some tips on the best beer handmade in Tuscany. From Florence to Prato, from Lucchese to Grosseto, the ancient Etruria craft breweries do not flinch when they do good and tasty craft beer! A list of gourmet built by the wise association Pinta Medicea (site) to create a route really interesting. Good craft beer and brewer to everyone!
- Olmaia Craft brewery - www.birrificioolmaia.com S. Albino, Montepulciano (SI).Favorite beer: "La 9"
- RealBeer - www.realbeer.it in Florence. Favorite beer: " Birbona " and "AB Normal"
- Mostodolce - www.mostodolce.it in Prato. Favorite beer: "Volpe Rossa"
- Cajun craft brewery - www.birracajun.it in Marradi (FI). Favorite beer: "Portale"
- Bruton craft brewery - www.bruton.it S. Cassiano Moriano (LU). Favorite beer: "Lilith" and " Bruton di Bruton"
- Amiata Beer - www.birra-amiata.it Arcidosso (GR). Favorite beer: " Bastarda Rossa " and "Contessa"
- Rhyton Beer - www.birra-rhyton.it Mercatale of Verna (OP)
- The Petrognola - www.lapetrognola.com Al Serchio Square (LU)
- Grand Duchy craft brewery - www.birragranducato.it Prato
- Atlantic Oil - www.atlanticoil.it Poppi (AR)