2011 Gambero Rosso Restaurant guide
After the 2011 Identità Golose Guide and the 2011 Espresso Restaurants Guide, here is the new 2011 Gambero Rosso Restaurant guide
After the 2011 Identità Golose Guide and the 2011 Espresso Restaurants Guide, here is the new 2011 Gambero Rosso Restaurant guide! Three new entries at the top of the ranking, but above all three main returns, in the Restaurants guidance in Italy by Gambero Rosso, is now at the twenty-first edition. Reach the goal of the Three Forks Anthony Genovese of the Pagliaccio of Rome, Salvatore Tassa of the Colline Ciociare in Acuto and Andrea Berton from the Trussardi alla Scala in Milan. Deserved return, however, for the Miramonti l’Altro in of Concesio, the Lorenzo di Forte in Marmi and the St. Hubertus of the Rosa Alpina Hotel in San Cassiano. On the podium, to share the top step with a score of 94/100, Heinz Beck of La Pergola of the Hotel Rome Cavalieri, Gennaro Esposito from La Torre del Saracino and Gianfranco Vissani: three different ways to make food that well describe the versatility of Italian cuisine. Second place (93/100); tied for Combal.Zero, Don Alfonso 1890 and Il Reale of Niko Romito gaining two points from last year. The novelty of the guide:
- Double points for the service (20/20): a more careful eye to the work in the dining room and everything revolves around you. Welcome, customer focus, proposal and explanation of the dishes, to ensure a pleasant stay in its entirety.
- Excellence is distributed more evenly than the previous edition: five, in fact, regions that are competing for leadership of the Three Forks, between Piedmont, Lombardy, Tuscany, Lazio and Campania, following Veneto and Marche with two restaurants each.
- Concentrates in Lazio the more Three Bottles, or the best wine bars, which this year is devoted more space in the guide with a chart on a whole page, like the Three Forks and Three Shrimps.
- A growing number of restaurants awarded with Three Shrimps, as many as 16.
- To the Three Forks and to the Three Shrimps will be given a special award this year signed Electrolux main sponsor of the City of taste.
- Back for the second year the awards to the five great exponents of traditional and innovative cuisine. Ten realities, from Meina to Strongoli, which photograph the happy union of these two tendencies in our country.
- Arriving from Taormina, from Principe Cerami of the Hotel San Domenico, the 2011 emerging chef award winning of Gambero Rosso in partnership with San Pellegrino Acqua Panna: Massimo Mantarro.